|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T||Production Capacity:||100000pc per day|
|Min. Order:||30000 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||safety packing|
|Means of Transport:||by air or by sea||Delivery Date:||20 days|
'PLA' is a very promising raw material, made from renewable resources, an exciting new resin derived from a renewable source, corn and other plant starches. The starched are broken down through a fermentation and distillation process and reduced to a monomer called lactide. This is then further processed into the end product which is (polymerised lactic acid) resin from which bottles are then able to be blown from. The biggest advantage that PLA bottles offer is the fact that they are made from renewable sources.
The main benefits of PLA bottles are:
- They are biodegradable in industrial composting conditions
which benefits the environment through minimising the impact on landfills.
- They are environmentally friendly
- They are made from a plentiful non-depleting source
- They use 20-50% less carbon fuels to produce
- They are not derived from petroleum the traditional source for plastic bottles and packaging